26.2.13

A mousemade Graphic!

At last a somewhat creative title!
So as said This new graphic I made is completely done with a mouse!Check the graphic out:
I know I haven't added the details to the face! Its okay to slip something out in a completely enlarged image!
the actual graphic is the one with my banner. Anyhow talking about the graphic .... I think I like it. Its pretty good . I mean like there's no other complaint for me other than the hair. But I purposely chose black since most of the native and Indian south Africans have black hair! Gotta practice with it! But personally I like the whole graphic which is why I turned it into a banner for my graphics blog. Here's the banner!:
So what do you think about my completely mouse made graphic!?
Anybody care to comment!


13 comments:

  1. The hairline is WAY too high. Typically everyone has a forehead...thesis a 6-head:PI really like the hair though. The sweater dress things cute, but I would practice more on the distribution of dark shadows:) Overall, big improvement,but it could use some work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Kasey for commenting! I know nothing about anatomy! I just tried to trace the hair the exact same place! :P I'll work on that as soon as my exams get over :)

      Delete
    2. Of course:) whenever I have trouble referring to anatomy in a graphic, I look at myself and then back to the graphic to determine the unusual features. It's a lot easier than learning anatomy.

      Delete
    3. Ha Nice and easy way of learning anatomy...now why didn't I think of that? :P just kidding :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OMG wooldoor commented on my graphics!! *faints* Thanks a lot..but my graphics arent as good as yours ;)

      Delete