30.1.13

My Entry for SNTDG

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. :/
Anyway, this here was my entry for the 2nd task of SNTGD and I thought I'd share it here on the Vault with you...


I got quite positive critique for this graphic and I'm glad the judges liked it. Nevertheless, I also want to ask you how you like it? Is there anything I can still improve?

By the way, the model is actually me (some people didn't even realize it ._.) and not only the judges but also some other people in the comments mentioned that my doll's face doesn't look very male.
Honestly, is my face really annoying/not male enough to model for a graphic? :O

xoxo Rafael

4 comments:

  1. i really like this and if i'm honest i see you as competition in this cycle of ntgd!

    i think a problem that you're now on the verge of resolving was making your graphics look to cartoon like and plastic. this is definitely one of your best yet, but your doll still has an unrealistic sort of face if that makes sense? it's very plain and there's not much character. if the face in this graphic were different you probably would have beaten me and out of top photo this week.

    but other than that this is great! i better watch my back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment, Jack! It really means a lot to me if you say this as I think you're a graphic genius! ;)
      Well, I guess I have to admit that my doll's face really IS boring and plain. I might change it in the next few days.

      Anyway, i'm glad you and me are contestants at SNTGD, I wish you good luck - you'll need it ...
      Haha ;)

      Delete
  2. This is really nice and it was my third favorite from task 2(1st was Louisa's and 2nd Jacks's). I agree with Jack about the face and I have to note that you turned from a caterpillar to a butterfly with your graphics. They are getting better and better everytime. It's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete