29.1.13

Blog Banner for Stardoll's Appearance

Hello all! In the past few days I have been working on making a new blog banner for Stardoll's Appearance. After so many hours I finally (!!) finished the graphic.

 (click to enlarge)

 I'm really quite happy with the results. I took Mikel's advice and used a darker color instead of just black (I used the color of my medoll's eyebrow and then lowered the opacity the the desired effect), and I'm actually really happy with the result. I love the collarbone, its simple yet effective, which is something I really like. The only complaints I have with the graphic is the hands, but they were hard to work with anyways. I really like the hair, after going back to an older style, I think it paid off. I also love the shopping bag and purse, I'm glad I put those in too.


And then there's the logo:
(click image to go to blog)

I pretty much redid the whole blog, but I'm glad I did, it was getting a little too boring for me. But, you'll just have to check out the rest for yourself! ;)


Comments? Critique??

4 comments:

  1. I really love this:) The Chanel Bag and the hair are my favorite:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous30/1/13 22:39

      probably the same here1

      Delete
  2. I really love shadows, and this is amazing!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Chanel bag would look so much better with more highlighting.
    I love it though!

    ReplyDelete