25.1.13

Another Day...Another Graphic...

Here is the graphic I made in about three hours. 
Not a big fan of the purse and pants and hands, but everything else is pretty good looking:)


and here it is in black and white!

I think I prefer it in black and white.

I honestly love the sweater, but it's a little messy when you zoom in. The purse isn't a favorite because I wanted to follow the reference image but I ended up making it look like a smooth leather instead of the patent leather it was made of(shiny leather if you didn't know)
Oh gosh, I'm so good at making hair! That's one of the things I can say I'm really good at and no one really says anything different:D

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/1/13 06:34

    That sweater is amazing! And so is that hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything but the lips. They look sort of too big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Native Fox I see there :p

    I have to agree with Maria about the lips but the sweater and hair are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? Thanks though:D the lips were huge:)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. thenativefox.blogspot.com/2013/01/full-circle.html

      Delete
  4. I love this ASIDE from the bag and face.
    Your hair is amazing and I love that sweater and them pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're amazing at what you do. Imperfection is what makes it more realistic. I absolutely adore those pants- they're somewhat like the diamond print MOSCHINO pants. Anyhow, a superlative graphic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, except for the bag. I also love it better in black and white version :)

    ReplyDelete