11.12.12

Graphics for RNTM Backstage Magazine

Hey guys!
I've just released the latest issue of the RNTM Backstage Magazine. (finally!!)
Have a look at the graphics and tell me what you think.


I guess you already know these two, eh? ;)


I really like both of the graphics, but I prefer the left one. Oooh and I hope you notice that I've improved my hair!! I'm so proud of it. :3




Make-Up Editorial with elisavetdella. I'm still not sure if I will keep doing the collarbone like this, but I still think it turned out quite good. I think it's one of the best I've ever created so far (doesn't mean they look good haha).

xoxo Rafael :*





4 comments:

  1. Really good! But the graphics of the last 3 the necks seem very short and masculine. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last three headshots look VERY similar to the ones in the magazine HAUTE by lindsey. The technique is almost exact as well. If you used her work as inspiration, you should give partial credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got inspired by her work but I swear I did NOT copy her. I'd never do that!!

      Delete
    2. Oh no, I am not accusing you of nothing :) Just saying!

      Delete