23.11.12

I am a quitter!

Just wanted to wave my last goodbye on here as well. I left Stardoll a few weeks ago, but then I stumbled over the (very) few finished pages for Strut Magazine. I left open the question if I am going to finish it completly and here's the answer: no! Still I wanted to share the pages with you. Unfortunatly it turned out that the covergirl was very unreliable, since I didn't get at least one answer for the interview. Oh well, her bad... no graphics with her! Anyways, I hope you like them and maybe you'll hear from me from time to time. But for now: byebye x






4 comments:

  1. Can't believe those beautiful graphics are going to waste!

    My favorite has to be the one of Lindsey. I love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love them! its a shame you couldnt finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is all I can say. It's a shame it will never be finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're very nice graphics, and I'm sure the magazine would have been lovely! By the way, that over-sized wool (?) jacket is lovely!

    ReplyDelete