15.8.12

Hello Graphic Vault! :D

Hey everyone, I'm Rafael, known as Rafi101 and I'm one of the new writers and I'm reeeeaally happy to be part of the team. So yeah, I'm 15, I'm a boy, and I love drawing and designing graphics and clothes.
Umm.. I guess that's all you need to know. As I don't know what to write else and as I don't want to bore you any longer, I will show you a graphic.


A simple headshot of my doll. I made it today, it's my new blogger profile picture. I didn't do much, just some face and neck shading. The hair looks a bit strange, but I was too lazy to make new hair, so I just slightly edited my Stardoll hair-do (I did NOT use dodge and burn tool, even if it looks like it).
Don't ask me why I colored the eyes blue, I was just tired of my brown eyes, haha!

If you want to see more of my work, visit my graphic blog:
rafi101-graphics.blogspot.com (Let's advertise! >:D)
xoxo Rafael

1 comment:

  1. I like it and i actually really like the shadiung on the hair ^^

    ReplyDelete