8.6.12

Better than ever

Hey dolls! Since I was eliminated from SNTGD, I decided to work on a new project, I've cancelled most of my projects like Rebelle Magazine etc. to focus on this one.

Enough of me talking, here's a graphic from the banner of my new fashion blog http://thestardollcloset.blogspot.co.uk/   Please follow?
I'm also looking for some fashionable writers and media partners, so follow and apply! X

Kirsten Aka 'Sparklewand12' created the arms and legs, I created the rest.

What do you think?
Mwah, Khol X

4 comments:

  1. The only part I actually like is the arms and legs by Kristen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of the outfit... I don't really care that it's stardoll clothes, but the outfit and accessories don't go well together:/ Maybe it's just me...but, yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I do not like the hair very much..The line seperating the two halves of the hair is too dark and the hair itself seems a bit out of proportion in shading I guess. I like the skirt, shoes, bag and even the lipstick but it doesn't match with the rest and I'm not a fan of the top itself, and also as part of the ensemble. Just being honest, don't mean to be rude.
    :)

    ReplyDelete