21.4.12

Absolutely Darling: Continual Fashion Line

This is the start of a design line called Absolutely Darling.
Hopefully, I'll be able to make a fashion line out of Absolutely Darling and enter it TTT Fashion weekend, but if not, I'll be posting my designs here and on my graphics blog:

This collection is fall-based with summer colors and now here's the first design:


The shoes are lace-up pumps with a white heel. Their coal-black but have a gray tint to them.
The hair is something I've been trying out, so give my your opinion!
I know I need to work on my shoes, but this is just to showcase the design:)
My favorite part of this dress is the lacing in the center. It took forever and even if it isn't perfect, I love it!

Comment please!
I love your words...


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/4/12 00:40

    I love, love, love! this new hair technique you've created! The only improvements I'd suggest is taking some time to work on the collarbones, they look a bit heavy to me, or maybe its just the shaping of it. Either way, its a fabulous job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is really heavy. I used an old generic pose I had saved on my computer, for this. I'll have to make a new one soon:)
      and Thanks!:D

      Delete