11.3.12

CopyCats...We Hate 'em.


EDIT:
 Evaki_11 has apologized for her writers stealing the graphics. I'm hoping for her to contact her writers and make them apologize for their theft.
I'm glad this kinda worked out;/



Writers, have you recently made a graphic that has been posted here or on another graphics blog?

This post is to inform you of a major copying scheme created by Shakira.2001
Most graphics on her "graphics" blog were originally created by myself, or another talented graphic designer.
She changes the colors(color manipulation) and adds her face, selling it off as her graphic.

She's had mulitple sales, using graphics from myself, chloe-99, and many more.
Here's an example of her "graphics"

banner for extravagance stardoll. Made it two weeks ago and posted here.
dress from original.
My banner logo
if your gonna have a medoll replace mine, at least make her pretty.
this is kinda pathetic.
A graphic I made for chloe-99 turned evil...
created BY chloe-99

created by chloe-99 originally.
There are so many more and to see her copies of our graphics, click:

Help stop this scamming!




(I understand alot of the graphics on the blog are mine, but it's still scamming. Many more people have had their graphics copied the deeper you go into the blog.)

7 comments:

  1. this girl obviously doesn't know a thing about colour schemes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls only 10. I have never seen in my life a 10 year old who makes graphics that good. It seems hard for me to believe that she made those graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the original graphics. You can look through my entire graphics blog to check the dates compared to when she released them. And yeah, she has no sense of color coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/3/12 00:32

    What a piece of dirt that girl is... I always get upset when I see someone is claiming a graphic as their own. Its rude, and in the first place, what gives them any right to copy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graphic made by Shakira2001?!?!?!???!?! HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh stop 'em stop 'em stop 'em! Let's go to their blogs and guestbooks to tell them we've discovered the scam!
    I hate copiers! And yes I agree, she doesn't even have any sence of color schemes. I mean look at that, a profesional graphic on such a childish backround with ugly neon colors that do NOT match or fit the whole theme, disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete