27.2.12

FEMME Summer 2012 Spoiler

Hi, sorry for being absent from this blog. This is what I was working on;
The graphic is gonna be used for the FEMME Summer 2012 spoiler. It's not completely done yet, there's still text being added and stuff. 
It took me about two days to finish this piece, which doesn't mean that I was working on it 24/7, lol. And I'm aware of the sand on/around/between her fingers looking crappy.

So yeah,..what do you think of it so far? Click the graphic if you wanna visit the official FEMME blog.


-Nika

8 comments:

  1. i honestly think this is your best graphic EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is so amazing! Wow, its just so detailed :D I totally love this !

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO ONE on the whole of stardoll and the bloody world beats your graphics, they are all UH-MAH-ZHIN!!!
    I love it more that I love your other graphics which I would totally die for:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Woww.. justt wwooooaaaahh

    ReplyDelete