15.2.12

Dubistdie request a graphic

Hey everyone!!

i no its been a while since i have posted and im sorry, i've had lots of homework, but during the weekend i was able to finish of my latest request from Dubistdie. here it is:


i actually really love this graphic, especially the hair! i know the feet are a bit out of proportion but they were really pissing me off! I actually hate making feet/shoes and hands cuz i suck at them, but anyways. I also drew the pose on my tablet, YAY! im improving! hahaha :D what do you think? :D

Taylah xo :D

P.S Happy Valentines Day for yesterday! <3

4 comments:

  1. hmm, i think the legs are a bit wired, other than that, its good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no offense and sorry for voicing my opinion, but she looks fat (or should I say "big"?), and the feet are way too small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, ok :) no, thats ok, it's always good to hear what others think. yeah, i no, they were really bugging me - im just not that good at feet :/ but thx :D

      Delete