27.1.12

MissCeaaria - Long time no post!

FINALLY! I found some time to do a graphic! I'm not to proud of it, but oh well.


Model: Chloe99
The top is the design I made for that stardoll Eco competition (That stardoll has probably forgotten about by now). I made 3 outfits, but didn't have time to do all three. I've also started watermarking my graphics, as I never did before and I could never be bothered, lol.
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this graphic, cause I don't think its too great!?

Did any of you do a design? If so, what did you do?



3 comments:

  1. For me, I think a bit more shading on the skin, for example think about where light would reflect if coming from certain angles etc.
    I think the top needs something else to enchance the chest a little - not sure if it's just me, but it might be a little flat? Although I'm not sure what it's needing there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I think it's nice, but the outfit doesn't go together. In my opinion, I think you should make the hair full and curly, or change the outfit because it looks a bit odd alltogether. I do like the top though! :D

    ReplyDelete