13.1.13

Graphic Request

A few days ago I got a graphic request from MssUnitedStates and she asked me to do a graphic of Kaszmir13. Patrycja's medoll has an extremely light skin but even so, I enjoyed a lot making a graphic of her medoll and her skin tone is now in my Favorites list. Here is the graphic:


The original size is 1500x2000. So, the only thing in the whole graphic that I dislike is the background. But I couldn't think of anything more original and nice. Well, it somehow works for the graphic, I guess..

I'm really happy with the legs shading and I pretty much like the blazer shading. The hand shading is okay too  but probably a few more layers would have been better. The blazer buttons could have been better shaded as well ... The dress is probably my least favorite clothing piece in her outfit and I could have added a few more shading layers. I like the hair and the color of the hair too.

Patrycja's doll is overall gorgeous and I enjoyed making the graphic.
Feedback?

11 comments:

  1. Its so cute, not a fan of the hair though, I'd love to see you develop a better hair technique like liges or jelinnas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      if only someone could make a tutorial for me on hair
      i'd love to develop a stardoll-based hair technique :L

      Delete
    2. You don't need to watch a tutorial, just look at different hairs and try and recreate them, you'll get there xx

      Delete
  2. Omg! It's amazing , I love it .You're incredible ♥ Thank You so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike Khol I am a real fan of the hair (this must be confusing for you haha). I like how you're the only designer with this technique but of course you may make amazing hair with another one too.

    I also love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I gotta say I disagree with Khol. I really like this hair!
    Not too keen on the dress though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you
      yes, the dress is my least favorite part of the graphic

      Delete