12.1.13

Dior!

I was bored last night and decided to do some researching on the internet for some fashion inspiration. I ended up upon the 2013 S/S collection of Dior, and fell in love! I love the femininity of the collection, and decided to make a graphic of my favorite piece from the line.

And I know there's no eyes, the version that has eyes looks a bit strange, but if you want to view it anyways, click here to view it. On another note, I'm really happy with the shading of the skin, its not as dark as I have been making my graphics before, but not too light. The only thing that might need a bit more work is the skirt portion of the dress, but otherwise I am really happy with the results!

And this is original:


Hopefully the images aren't too large for your taste, but I think it only looks good when its in full size. So, what are you opinions on it? Like or hate?

Rate and comment!

14 comments:

  1. WOW, that's what I thought when I first looked at it, just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12/1/13 03:16

      Glad you liked it ;)

      Delete
  2. My favorite part of this is the collarbone area. It's so dark and strong that it makes the graphic seem seductive;) Haha, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12/1/13 03:46

      haha, yeah... its all like you think about doing it with her lol jk jk

      Delete
  3. Wow it's amazing! My favorite part is definitly the skirt. It must be the toughest job on the graphic and you somehow managed to make this part even more beautiful than in the original picture! The only thing looking a little bit strange is the right leg (from model), but this also looks weird in the reference. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous13/1/13 02:24

      Really? That's my least favorite part of the graphic XP
      Yeah, it was a bit strange to create, but yeah..

      Delete
  4. I love this graphic! (I prefer the version with eyes though)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The best parts are definitly the dress and the collarbone!
    XOXO, EllieCase

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fine with the eyes you just didn't do the armature dior make-up. The make-up looked like they were going to go ice skating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just amazing!! I love how you shaded everything, it's really stunning, though I think your shading is too dark sometimes, especially in the collarbone area. Oh, speaking of collarbones... I wish I could shade them like you do, your's is perfect *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely! And the doll still looks great with the eyes :) And I think that the dress you made actually looks nicer than the original dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this but there is something about those legs that look off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The collarbone and dress are my favorites in this graphic.
    And the graphic itself is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete