26.5.12

Graphics For Splendid

Hello all!
If you aren't aware, the second issue of Splendid Magazine has just been released! I couldn't be more happy with the issue, especially all the hard work put into it! If you aren't aware, I was one of the graphic designers for this issue, and did work for the trends section and one of the two covergirl photo shoots.

 Take a look at my contribution to the magazine, and don't forget to see the rest of the issue HERE!

 (click to enlarge)
As you can see, this was part of the covergirl photo shoot. I had the head to an angle, however Maria replaced it with the stardoll-head version (if you get me). The original image I had to recreate had the model sitting on boxes, however for the magazine Lige ended up sitting on a stool instead.

(click to enlarge)
These are two out of the three graphics I did for the trends section (for some reason my computer is bad at saving things, so I don't have the orange trends graphic at the moment saved). I was pretty happy with the hair from the graphic to the left, though I love, love, LOVE the dress on the model to the right.

So, what do you think of these graphics? Comments are appreciated!

---------

Oh, and I also forgot to mention, I'm also a contestant for Survivor Season 2 on Underneath Stardoll, and so far have made it through the past two rounds, and I am waiting for results on the third task. Take a look at my previous entries!

Task 1 -- Click to Enlarge

Task 2 -- Click to Enlarge

Task 3 -- Click to Enlarge

Once again I apologize for being slow on graphics, but I finally have a whole summer for creation! Don't worry, new graphics will arrive shortly (lets hope!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the Jason Wu Outfit! (The white top and Pink Skirt!)

    ReplyDelete