8.6.15

Blues | Practice

This weekend I put aside some time to make a graphic - and I hope to try this every weekend so I can stop getting rusty like I am already! Chose a model from my model call on facebook and Isabella8103 was perfect for the look of the image I had chosen:
I think it looks better at this smaller size than the full one, so this is what I'm publishing! It's not great, but I do like certain aspects of it - the shoes were silver and I have attempted some sort of effect, it's not there yet, but I think with some work it could get there! And the collar was some sort of angora fur I think and very light and fluffy which I found difficult to replicate. However getting to do a graphic is a joy in itself so I don't mind some small errors so much^

Let me know what you think in the comments =D

2 comments:

  1. I love this and the perspective of it too! Isabella was definitely the right model choice for this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
    software development

    ReplyDelete