29.1.14

back in the game

this is just a short post to let you all know i am now once again taking graphic requests. a queue will be set up in my presentation, and you can see more information on my services here 

i also wanted to thank all the people who have supported me up until this point, and who i know will continue to support me in the future - thank you all!

if you would like to cut the crap and get an early place in the queue, the best way to drop a request to me is via skype, you can find me @ jackjailer | alternatively, you can leave me a message on stardoll, if we are not yet friends just send me a request letting me know you wish to discuss a graphic. my current active stardoll account is jackjailer

thank you guys and i look forward to taking on some requests
xxx

1 comment: