20.3.13

sntgd task + exciting x info

so this week's ntgd task threw me off slightly, each task gets more difficult, but i suppose that's the point of the contest. i'm really starting to doubt myself under the talents of other designers, my rope is burning close to my ass

anyway this is my graphic for this weeks task, which was to portray tokyo.


(it's quite the big one, click to enlarge!)
i got second top photo this week. i don't know, but i'm just disappointed in myself. i suppose i could have tried harder.

before this turns into my online diary of thoughts, let's move on

production for the next issue of x is moving along well, a concept has been grounded and editorials etc are being planned. i can exclusively reveal the issue shall be released sometime around may/june.

oh and,

PLEASE STAND BY
A̴̘̯̭͐̌̆̐̋͒ͫ̿̃̕ ̧̘̪̫͚̎ͫͦͣͨ̓ͬ́T̪͍̉̈́ͧ̄̈́E̓ͪ͋͞҉͉C̹̹̬͕̘̙̹͕͉ͫ̋ͤ͋̐̓ͩȞ̝̦̝̟͔͉̙̌͆̾̕͞N̷̳̜̫͚̖̗̭͋ͦͧ̆͠Ị̵̼͉̬̜͔̎̄͘C͔̹̥̞ͦ̌̒ͬ̏ͯ̀A̤̖̻̬̪̙̰̩̥͂ͨ̽́͢͠L̠̺̲͇̯͔ͩͦ͒ ͑͛͌ͥ́͆͒̽͢͏҉̣̗̭͈̼̠̠̝F̢͓̗̞͓͂͡A̤̞̍ͤ̿̈̕U̢͔̫̼̯̩͇̰͚͑ͯ͋ͭͣͦ̀L̢͖͚̘̆̆̾͆̇̆̇̐͘T̪̥̆ͯͧ͢͟͠ ̷̘̝̥̠͗̄̔͒̀̚̚͜H͓̫̰̱͍̼̬͍͊̏̇̈͑͋̋͡A̺̯̙̯͓͙̦̱̰̾̐̄̈̇̏͒̀͡Ş̷̧͔̙͕̝̩̱̺ͨ̈ͣ̉̚ ̷̴̱̟̝̪̀̃̈̎Ȏ̴̴̮̱̱̯̤͓̮͑̏̚C̛̛̖̜̫̳͖̋̀C̢͈͍̪̦̦̺ͯ̓Ų̖͓̦̗̘̙̩̐͗ͅR̙͉͎͈̲̞̰͌̔ͨͪ͡Ę̠̭̺̳͖͉͐̐̌̓̓̅ͯ̑ͬ͠D̜͎̯̦ͮ̇͋̊ͧ͡͠
̥̮̮̝̍̊͠D̖̘̺̠̖ͭ̂͂̈́ͥͥ́͑Ǫ̲̣̭̪͕͇̤͉̿̈́ͮ́ ̸͈̦̠̺͙͓̪͚̃͆̇N̪̖͍͚̳͕͆͂͒͜͠O̵͚͎̠ͨͦͭ̅̋̌T̢̳̻̻̰̝͔͑ͨ͜ ̲̼͚͎͖̿ͭ͆ͤ̂͛͜A̷̢̬̤͈͚̯̯̎ͧ̐͆̋̚Ḑ̲͕̻̟͕͊͑̈́͜J̫̪̮̜ͬͨ̆̋̃ͫ̃̓̚U̯̯̙̙̲̥̟ͮͭ̄̽͊̓ͤS̒̇̂̇ͩ̂͠͏̰͕͙Ṫ̬͉̲͓̦ͪ̄ͦ̓͆̇́ͅ ̺̝̟͉̞̪̗͖̇ͤ͗̑̇̔̾̇́Ỵ̨̭̩̩̣ͪ́ͣͧ͡Ȍ̜̭̮̤ͮ̆̓̂U̡͈ͩ͗R͉͚̋̒ͭ̊ ̔͏̹͖̦̣̕T̸̳͓̱ͦ͂ͬ͊͆͐E̴̢̤̩̖͋ͭ̀͘L̴̨͍͔̻̞͑̇̀̔͌̃É̶͔̠̞͗ͣ̐̓̂ͨ̆̀V̶͇̝͇͎̣͍̪̌ͪ̊̈́͛̏I͇̖ͥ̓ͧ̎͗̌͊̔̕͝S̡̼̦̥̘͎̱͇ͪ̽ͧIͫ̂͒ͣ̽́̃̈͜҉̫̖̺̳̩̭̱͘O̫̦̪̻͛̔ͨ̂̈́͂́N̖̻̮̯̖̟̯̪͙̉͒̓ͨ̽̀ ̧̲̦̱̬̿́͘S̻̗͍͓̈́ͧ̂̓̏́͢E̪̤͍̯̠ͬ̆͒̉T͓͇ͭ̈ͨ̑͝
̡̦͚̌ͪͮ̀S̤̙̲̥͕̎̂̒ͧ͒ͨ͗̾Ṭ͕̹̤̣̜ͯ͢A̩͇̫̼͗ͮͬ̅̏͘Ŷ̧̭̩̟ͤ̓͊̚ ̱̥̻̄̕T̳͎̬͙͒̂U̧͎͚̼͚̮̭̣ͨͤͫ͒̏̈́͋͢ͅN͎͈̹̭̰͎͙̝̫̅ͯͫͪ̔̒ͯ͟E̸̺̞̦̐ͨḐ̨͔̳̗͔͈ͪ̈̿̍̿̉ͦ͜

6 comments:

  1. OMG excited May/ June whoo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20/3/13 11:40

    I thought it would be first place but it's still amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it should have gotten first place too but Louisa had an equality beautiful graphic and I guess the judges liked it more.

    I don't know if you could have portrayed Tokyo better. To me this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tokyo Fashion ? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151452837301752&set=pb.90924711751.-2207520000.1374846985.&type=3&theater :3 i love it !

    ReplyDelete