29.3.13

Requested graphic

Graphic which i have made for viv1993 for a graphic request.

I am happy with jumpsuit pattern and shading and legs. I am unhappy with hands and nails.


I decided on quite modern design of page with usage of purple and pink (I am so happy that Vivienne is not unhappy because of pink :D). Well for template
I mixed gradient with pattern on jumpsuit. Whole thing should look like this:

Not much text but I am sleepy and my only task for now is to go to bed so that's all.

Inspirational song:


Any opinions? Mistakes in English?

12 comments:

  1. beautiful! that jumpsuit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic, especialy the hair! The only thing that I'm not that crazy about is the neck-collarbone area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :D. Now after Your comment I really see that collarbones area is strange. I am blind when I am making graphic to mistakes like this TT^TT

      Delete
  3. did you take that long to make those patterns on it. Wow your one committed girl. I agree with helen the collarbone is not very impressive! the rest is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I spend most of time from making graphic on this jumpsuit pattern :p I just love making patterns on my graphics IDK why it is just so engaging. :p Now I saw that collarbone and neck is strange looking.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reallly glad with the result! Those patterns are everything, thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy when my client is also happy :D

      Delete
  6. I love the cultural looking pattern on the jumpsuit, also, do you do requests or just certain people?

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do requests which won i requests posts. However it sounds strange. o.O Just check request post form January and You'll know what I mean.

      Delete
  7. Oh my god. That's just amazing. That pattern and background are just... wow!

    ReplyDelete