13.3.13

Not posting anything for a long time

I am sorry for no posting. You know school was going(and even still is!) to ruin all my free time. :c
Right now I have another problem because my computer installed by itself some updates and my photoshop is not working. Gimp is not working too and other graphic programs also. D: I don't know what to do with it and I am mad at my computer and my windows even more and more. -_-

But as we get to graphic. I can show You only a sneak peak and my wallpaper from it. Sorry, that is not my fault that my computer is crazy in bad way. :c



On original graphic contrast was lower but I increased it for sneak peak.

See You when I'll repair that tricky graphic program :3

Any opinions? English mistakes? Anything? I would be glad to hear. c:

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the heels, and the lighting is nice.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, heels were one of lower work needed parts of graphic btw. :D

      Delete
  2. Did you use a filter on it? Cause I think the unfiltered version would be better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used overlay, curves and radial gradient. :3 It is my typical tools for making sneak peaks and the normal one I hope will look better to You. :3

      Delete
  3. Anonymous14/3/13 07:01

    Try to uninstall and install the programs again, I had one time a problem alike and it helped :)

    ReplyDelete