14.3.13

First Request Graphic!

Okay, I posted about free requests and I'm so happy with the turnout! Thank you all for commenting (if you did). I'll be picking from what I feel is unique and just cool looking first and then do the others probably this summer(two months guys, not that far away:))  This one was requested by Gladis and I picked it as the first one because I really like the challenge of the leather-like shirt thing and the flowers on the hat.


 I'm really proud of the hat and the hair. They're both really well made and together took about four hours. 
For the background (since I couldn't see the original picture's background) I used a dark gradient with the purple from the shirt and then did a black overlay, lowered the opacity and ta-da! Almost like magic...except it isn't :P

Thanks:)

22 comments:

  1. I really love the hat. I feel this is really great. I like your more edgy graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair is amazing C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally in love with this and i have no idea why

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat and the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous14/3/13 04:14

    Like oh em gee... I love the hair :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gurl, the hair! I cannot get over how gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Haha, thank you:) I love making good grades:D

      Delete
  8. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I cant resist looking at that awesome graphic for hours. Kasey share you secret of success with us? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! lovely, lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS IS SO GORGEOUS O-M-G I LOVE YOU KASEY YOU ARE INCREDIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with everybody! *-*

    ReplyDelete