21.3.13

Body-less Kasey

Consider this a sneak peek for my next graphic.

I actually love the hair, but I'm not sure if the dip-dye is too harsh. I might lower the opacity a tad, just so it doesn't stand out too much. But, what can I say? I love ombre... enough to style my own hair using this fab trend. Since lately I've gotten a ton of comments of people saying they miss my old style of hair, I tried to make this hair (shading) fairly similar to THIS one. I think its safe to say I succeeded.

Anyhow, what do you think? Did I do alright with the face shading and collarbone? I'm trying to tone down my shading to not look as harsh, either.

OH, and the model is the lovely Kasey (Martusia_144). I just love her medoll, and obviously Kasey as a person too. Our chats definitely make stardoll more interesting ;)

Comments? Critique?

9 comments:

  1. Holy Moley! I look so beautiful! Do you mind if I use this as my profile pic on blogger? It's sooo cute! The hair is fantastic and it's just really awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous22/3/13 01:01

      If you want! But there will be a finished product where your medoll will have clothes on :D

      Delete
    2. Okay... If this is any hint to the finished product, I'll wait:D

      Delete
  2. I love it! I'm so happy you're adding lighting to your hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hair!
    Your graphics recently have been superb. I also love your face shading, it's really nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23/3/13 02:46

    Uhm because that part curves in, not out... dduuuuuuhhhhh... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. So? It looks like she's part of a Adolf Hitler cosplay. Take advice when it's given to you. Especially when it's coming from a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's fine:) It's a personal style/preference when it comes to shading that part of the face:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your attitude about this, Kasey.

    ReplyDelete