19.2.13

drag generation

if you know ANYTHING about me you'll know i have a passionate undying obsession with drag queens, and said love has inspired me to make a graphic of my current favourite queen "detox ic**t"


click to enlarge for best view!!!

there's still a LOT to do on this graphic but i was mainly focusing on getting the face finished for today

before you start to think of things wrong with this graphic click here to see the photo of detox i used for reference and THEN make a judgement (unless your a drag race fanatic and your already familiar with her face)

anyway i personally think i did a good job and captured her spark
but what do u think? COMMENT AND CLICK A BOX!!

mwah ly xxx

12 comments:

  1. BDHAJKIRUFAOOHSGJPKJADSGOIHDNMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that you said that, one is gonna come in to your house tonight while you're sleeping and steal all your make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19/2/13 22:56

    I never her/him all I heard about is RuPaul and Lagifa(Shangela)But Olive the graphic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19/2/13 22:57

    I meant I love the graphic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well she's a contestant in the current season of rupaul's drag race! thank you (:

      Delete
  5. This is scary but well made *_*

    ReplyDelete