26.1.13

Winter contest graphic

I am sick, and my head is hurting so I won't write as much as I can. Sorry.

I made this graphic for winter header contest on blog Uzależnieni. Even if on left showed graphic it looks like... spring or summer one. I tried to repair this effect with color balance etc. but I am not sure of effects.

Generally I think it's looking good. I am happy with dress pattern, doll's face (which belongs to my doll and I specially changed for this header). I don't like body shading and hair.

Template at bottom header was made by wieczko6.


And sneak peeks:

Russian Music. Yes.



What do you think of graphics? Can you see mistakes in my English?

4 comments:

  1. i saw your blog & followed it ages glad to see you at the GV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's lovely! And the dress is GORGEOUS, especially the pattern!

    ReplyDelete