1.1.13

The Most Viewed Posts of 2012

Before I start, I would like to say a big THANKYOU to all the writers here on this blog, you are the reason for TGV successes.  I wont close this blog down, but I also don't want to hire another person to help me just yet in case they cause unforeseen problems like the last time.
The has been a huge difference from the last blog stat check, so it shows how far this blog has come, and I'm proud of all of you that has taken part! Thankyou for believing in the blog, and Happy New Year to everyone, I hope 2013 brings you happiness!


The most view posts here by our talented graphic designers on the Graphic Vault:
(Click the images to go to the posts)

1. Super copier x100 - Lovegossip4life


2. Obscure Magazine Summer 2012 - Missceaaria


3. Sneek Peak? - Princess_kiara1


4. Vacation Graphic - Princess_kiara1


5. Tainted Love - Aga19988


6. New Graphic - Lilyqi


7. Another Graphic - Lige07


8. Unfinished/Scrapped Graphic - Sparklewand12


9. Another Graphic - Doggy_starpuppy


Missceaaria

7 comments:

  1. for 1, that used the same position that is not copied -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely graphics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I looked back at previous post but sparklewand12 never actually posted the first one so I dont know why she is the author :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    Remember me?

    Super copier x100


    Do I "copy " still ?

    My new graphic.


    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J_KL_jipcMA/UONI_EKaklI/AAAAAAAACD0/gWxyfbjossk/s640/ffffffffffffff.png


    Have "copied" I?


    XoXo LadyMiszel12

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete