27.1.13

New Writer!

Hello Everybody!

I am so very excited to be posting here! I have longed wanted to be a writer on this blog, and now i have the chance!

My name is Emma, and i love graphics! I have been away for a while but i am back now! And ready to start my graphics again! As well as being in SNTGD!

I will now show you my latest graphic! I am very proud of. Please give me lots of comments. Xx



The model is Kora522, She is very stunning and suited this graphic very well.

Comments? Critique?

xox

Emma

8 comments:

  1. The hair is amazing, but I think the faces needs to be shaded more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... Emma I love your graphic.I can't wait to see Flare Magazine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou xoox Haha, I hope i can finish it!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous27/1/13 21:26

    Congrats on getting on TGV! :) I really like the hair and flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lindsey! I worked hard on the hair :3

      Delete