31.1.13

good things come in small packages

(pretty sure someone on here used that for a title before but oh well)

okay so i'm currently working on something which i LOVE doing and that is constructing a face for a graphic

i wanted something unique but classy and here's what i came up with


the image is 150 x 200 hence the title

opinions? i personally think the lips need a little more depth which is hard to do without making them look overly glossy but i'll werq on it

let me know what YOU think

8 comments:

  1. I agree, but that can be doneby just adding light shadows around the lips and defining their shape. I really like the nose, but would say it'd need more definition in the bridge area:) I really like it so far:D looking forward to seeing it complete:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess you're right, i never thought of that! thanks, yeah i think i need to highlight the bridge a little more. thank you though! i will post the finished product

      Delete
  2. Who is the person you drew?

    It's very nice btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was just a model from an online prom dress store i think haha. thank you!

      Delete
  3. Omg I'm going to die. She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/2/13 23:43

    It looks good! The one thing I'd change is the color of the lips, I think it might be good if you upped the color a shade or two, because I can't really see it too well (but that could be the awful graphics card on my laptop too X))

    ReplyDelete