22.12.12

The winner of RNTM is...



Hey guys!! On Thursday was the finale of RNTM Cycle 5. And I've created a video split into three parts. This one is the last part where MandaMichalka is announced as the winner of RNTM.
She's really amazing, don't you think she looks gorgeous? :3

Anyway, here are some graphics of the Finale ...


















What do you think of them? I know some of them are kinda blurry, and Manda's waist on the Cover looks kinda... too slim. I'll try to fix it for the finished RNTM backstage magazine issue :)

To see the full Finale, click here
xoxox Rafael

7 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hair :) And I love how you do RNTM, it's so fresh and innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is pretty cool! I love the zoomed out parts because it gives you a different point of view compared to other runway "shows". Good Job!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kasey :)
      Yeah, I wanted to create kinda other camera views (don't know how to call it in english xD)

      Delete