14.12.12

RNTM Spoiler & Catwalk Pose

Hey guys!! :)
I've been quite busy the last few days with making some graphics. I now want to share two of them with you. The first one is the spoiler for the finale of RNTM Cycle 5. It actually didn't take me very long and I'm very happy how it turned out. Have a look:

(Updated)


The dresses are taken from Stardoll, just edited them a bit. I really like how the hair turned out, especially of the hair of the right doll. I think I've really improved at making hair. :3
I'm also quite satisfied how I made the collarbone, I think I will keep it that way as it doesn't look too exaggerated. What do you think??
By the way, you can of course join the live-chat if you want and watch the finale with us! :)

The second one I'd like to show you is a catwalk graphic. I'll be using it for a project, won't tell you which one but maybe you can guess it... ;)


I think my skin shading turned out quite good although I still need to improve. Yes, I censored all parts which are inappropriate as well as the model's face. I'm so happy that I managed to make her look slim but not too skinny (like I did at Spice Couture).

What do you think? Please comment!
xoxo Rafi

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you and I must tell your graphics improved much much much. :))
    The hair also did very very good! :o
    The skin shading is also great and looks very realistic.
    The collar bones are great and I wish I could do those haha, i still didn't got how to do them, haha. :D
    Great Job on them!

    I also adore the catwalk pose, but I just think she is too little, I mean it would look great if the legs would look sexy and long and they look actually kinda small here. Maybe you just stretch her? (if the graphic quality doesn't lack then)
    Anyways, love the pose and shading!! :)

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! :)
      Sure I think I can stretch her a bit.

      Delete
  3. Hmm... I wonder who's medoll that is X) haha

    ReplyDelete