29.12.12

Graphic Request

Lately, my dear friend Tania (cooldeer123) ordered a graphic. It's always a pleasure to work with her medoll + I was in sort of an artist's block and she saved me by sending a really nice reference picture (which I loved). Tania's medoll is gorgeous and I think the graphic turned out pretty good. Hope you like it :)


I know on the reference picture weren't the rings and the necklace but I wanted to add them. The necklace has the letter 'T' from Tania :3 And I really adore the 'BAD' ring. I have one myself so I kinda got inspired by it. I really hope you like the hairstyle.

So yeah, please leave your opinions in the comments section.
I haven't made graphics in a while so yeah..

P.S. Tania, if you want a version without snowflakes, let me know.

10 comments:

  1. The whole graphic (+model) reminds me a bit of Coco Rocha *_*

    It's very nice and I really like the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Julie!! But I requested a header sooo long ago and I guess you forgot because you neer did it :/
    Hope you can make it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you tried really hard to work with Jelinna's (if that's the correct name) technique lol. I feel bad for sounding like a bitch but seriously this doesn't work for you, end of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What technique? For the skin or dress?

      Delete
    2. pretty much everything in general, esp. the way you shaded the face. and how you added the by Harley Quinn text. it's exactly the way Jelinna does it lol. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6biWdhFef-E/T_7kUvHIpYI/AAAAAAAAAZM/QW6F9-ntQKA/s290/logo-mentalle-by-jelinna.png

      Delete