7.12.12

Graphic Request

A week ago I got a graphic request from lula.l and she wanted a header for her blog Exclusive-SD. I was the one who picked the reference picture because I wanted to draw it for a while now and now I had the chance to. Honestly, my vision is really blurry now and my eyes are red :L But I love the result so I guess it's worth the time ;)

click to enlarge

If you enlarge it, you might notice the fact that I tried using a stardoll-like hair technique. I thought it would turn out ugly but I guess it turned out pretty :3 And you might have noticed that I used my magazine as I did on the last one :L That's because I probably won't publish it and that's a way for me to show some of the graphics I've been working on.

The word "Exclusive" I wrote with my hand, not using a font :3 and I like it. The background is pretty simple and yeah, I think overall the graphic is nice.

What are your opinions?

EDIT: Blog logo for cooldeer123


Tania, if you want a different one, let me know ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the hair technique because it doesn't resemble stardoll's technique, nor something realistic. I also don't like how your did the Harley Quinn "watermark" because it's like Jelinna and what she does for her graphics. When making a "copyright" sign, make it at the corner so it doesn't interfere with the actual graphic. And only make one copyright because two takes away from the quality of the header. There are a few good pieces...the shorts, the hand holding your magazine, and the belt, but otherwise, there's some stuff to work on...

    ReplyDelete