9.12.12

For A Competition In School

Hey everyone!
I want to show you a graphic which I finished on Thursday. It was for a competition in my school. I gotta be honest, it didn't turn out as I wanted and now it looks kinda... I don't know. Maybe it's because I had to rush as I didn't have much time to do it and I had so much stress with learning for school and other projects. Anyway, have a look:


I made some parts (face, cap, hands and snowball) with my mouse, the rest was done with my tablet.
This ain't be my best graphic, but at least I tried. The girl looks like a thicker person although she was meant to be thin. *ehem*  I guess it's because the jacket turned out so fluffy plus the head is very round. 
The cap looks like a tortured jellyfish and I forgot about a shadow of the girl, so it also looks a bit 2D.

But still, I gave my best and I hope and I win something (hopefully I'll get 1st place but I doubt that).
What do you think?
xoxo Rafael



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/12/12 17:35

    It's still nice but I gotta agree with you. It does loook a bit weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of a competition is that? I wish we had that at my school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a competition for all the pupils of the IT-Creative branch. The task was to create a wintery postcard (wether it is a self-drawn graphic, a self-taken picture... anything as long as it's nothing from the internet) and then add the transparent logo of our school as well as some Holiday/Christmas greetings.
      The first place winner's card will be printed, published and sold in our school (and our school is veeeery big)!! :D

      Delete