23.12.12

Artist's block

I guess that's how I would describe my current state. I honestly don't know what reference picture to use and I am not really in the mood of making a custom pose. So if you know ANY nice web sites where I can find decent references, please let me know in comments.

I'm really sorry for not posting for so long. After my last graphic I've had a serious problem with my eyes and the client didn't even like the graphic. I was dissapointed. But right now I'm looking forward making new graphics and I need lots of references.

I hope no-graphics posts are allowed :3
Thank you in advance if you write some web sites in the comment section.
P.S. Other sites than flickrista please. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. I actually just use google, and type in the description that I want ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lookbook.nu and fashion gone rouge is good site for model

      Delete
  2. It sounds weird, but i have always wanted to live the high end life of "fashion", so I just imagine my self posing in the most prettiest clothes ever and take inspiration from that. ( I know, I sound like a huge freak and loner, what can you do?) merry xmas :)

    ReplyDelete