16.9.12

Changing my blogger pic...

Hello readers...
I was thinking of changing my blogger pic from a long time..but i dont want to use a graphic which i already did for some other use...so anyhow i made one today!:-

I made two versions with difference in background only! well personally that was the only background i could come up then since i was lacking creativity then !
well about the graphic I am pretty happy with the result...it's not so bad! and moreover the whole graphic's main focus point would obviously the hair since it is like a blowing in the wind kinda pose! am pretty happy with the hair since  I am usually bad at it...I think I really did improve on this...but there are many flaws in it as usual! and yes I did try out a darker opacity and it did not work...it looked awful so I stuck with this..!
Which should I opt as my blogger pic?
~Afrin~

No comments:

Post a Comment