31.5.12

my latest graphic

Hello!
You may not remember me due to my absence here, and I'm reaaaaaally sorry for not posting anything at all. I was kind of busy with school and I didn't make any graphics anyways, so yeah. But hey, here I am now.

So if you're a follower of my blog, you may be aware of the fact that my tablet is broken, and it might take me quite a while to get a new one or whatever I'm going to do. So I've attempted to make a graphic with my mouse, which I've lastly done more than half a year ago, and here's the "result" or however you'd like to call it:


To be honest, I love the shorts, and I think the shoes turned out pretty good, but I'm not quite sure about everything else...
And yes, I know how odd the leg on the right looks, it wouldn't look as heavy if I was able to blend it. And I'm everything but a fan of the most basic leg shading, and I prefer that heavy leg over pretty much any totally basically shaded leg lol. 
I'd greatly appreciate every comment and any kinda criticism.

-Nika

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is perfect!I love it! I guess you could call this going back to your roots?:)Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really going back to my roots, but you can call it like that if you want. haha

      Delete
  3. your shading is flawless :o wish I could shade like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The calf of the right leg is odd, but thats it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never worked on a tablet so I don't know if it makes graphics any easier but one things is for sure: You have a great talent at graphics no matter what technique you're using. It looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My only issue would be that left arm (seen on the right) where it has that extra bump of flesh?

    I just don't understand it, but other than that I really love it Nika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the reference picture it was seen on both of her arms, I did it on both as well but it looked awkward on her right arm so I kinda concealed it, never thought about doing it on the left arm tho..

      Delete
  7. OMG! I love the hair! And it is just amazing :DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's refreshing to see your graphics again! They're so stunning! I agree the only problem is the leg part, but other than that there's nothing else I can say

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts and the shoes are perfect! and the overall appearance is just stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete