9.5.12

I Really am Starting to Suck...

It seems like my graphics are going downhill.
I seem to be making amazing graphics for the magazine I'm working at, but really suck-ish ones for SDNTGD.
Here's my graphic from the most recent task.



I really need to get my A-game back. I started this thing in first place and that's where I intend to end. It isn't that I think Lindsey or someone else deserve it less than I, because if anything, they deserve it way more. 
I just really wanna show them what I'm made of.

Here's a recent graphic I've done. It's nothing compared to the past few graphics I've made, but it's better than others.



I would love it if you guys could give me some encouragement. Something to raise my spirits.

Pwease?;]


8 comments:

  1. Hmmm maybe read a lot of magazines or something, and look for inspiration :] That helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The legs looks a bit weird.
    I like the dress though :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pose I made didn't looks half bad compared to this. I based it off of a picture I saw in a fashion editorial online(somewhere...idkw) and I drew it, but when the graphic came out, it looked weird. and Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/5/12 23:36

    I don't think your graphics have declined in quality, if anything, they've raised quality x10! I think it was just the pose you were working with for the TTT banner-- it was mainly the collarbones that made it look strange. Either way, seeing your Splendid graphics-- they are ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:D That just boosted my graphic-ing self-esteem by about 30 percent:D Yeah, the splendid graphics I did were pretty good, just my SDNTGD aren't the greatest. the second task put me in third place overall.
      Thanks Lindsey:D

      Delete
  4. i think the banner is goo except for; the bum looks too pointy, the feet look abit flat & the neck & face area are wierd:/
    but i love the second one:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you're saying about the neck and face, but the bottom of this model's pose is supposed to be like that. It's an effect of her leg being lifted up. And the feet were based off of pose-maniacs' diagram of drawing feet, but thanks! I appreciate it:)

      Delete
  5. please make a tutorial how do you make the first graphic please!

    ReplyDelete