7.5.12

Guess Who No. 2

After yesterday's recreation of a celebrity, I fell in love with the idea! That's why I've attempted with a second celeb, though it still isn't completely a look-alike, its much easier to tell because of the vibrant red hair. Can you tell who this actress is?


I love, love, love the hair, its very exaggerated, though I guess I just like that style. I will be getting back to stardoll graphics soon, but I'm working on some that I can't reveal just yet.

Anyhow, can you guess who this new person is? Comment below!

14 comments:

  1. Is that Haley Williams? :P I have no idea, she's the only one I could think of with orange hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella Throne? From Shake it Up? do I get a prize, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7/5/12 05:58

      Yes, you've got it! haha, nope, maybe if I do a new "guess who" I'll throw in a small prize :P

      Delete
  3. Bella Throne? :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/5/12 05:26

    Florence from Florence and the machine? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it was Bella thorne, you could just tell! Good job! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella Thorne! shes amazing!
    I guessed before i even saw the full graphic:L
    its the hair that gives it away:')

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella Thorne!! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and follow my graphic's blog: elliecasedesigns.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. It's...oh, gosh...she plays Cece on SIU {I don't watch Disney, hence my incompetence in this}...Bella Thorne!
    Swear I didn't look at the other comments! And good job on the graphic :)

    ReplyDelete